- 400g Grouper Fillet
- Pinch of salt & black pepper
- oil for cooking
- Lemon peeled for deco ( optional )
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter (cold)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven at 180c
- Seasoning fish with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in frying pan and grill the fish until both side turns golden brown.
- Transfer fish to baking pan, pour little oil on it and put inside oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Now making the sauce. Add 1 tbsp butter in pan.
- Add minced garlic and cook until golden brown.
- Add lemon juice and cook for awhile.
- Turn to low heat and the rest of butter.
- Keep stirring until the sauce combined well.
- Pour the sauce on the fish and Enjoy.