Ingredients ( 2 servings)
- 50g shimeji mushrooms
- 50g white mushroom
- 50g abalone mushrooms
- 75g enoki mushroom
- 1 mushroom
- 1 whole Garlic
- 1 chili pepper
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- pinch of parsley
- half lemon juice
- salt & pepper adjust to taste
- wash and cut to prepare all mushrooms.
- Heat oil in pan, Add slice garlic and chili. Cook until fragrant
- Add all the mushrooms. cook with high heat
- transfer mushrooms to a bowl.
- Add marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Enjoy this with pasta or serve with omelette.