- 400g Firm Tofu
- 3 to 4 cups Breadcrumbs
- half onion ( chopped)
- 1 Egg
- 1 piece green onion
For the mushroom sauce
- 1 Shitake mushroom
- 1/4 enoki mushroom
- 2 Tbsp soysauce
- 2 Tbsp water
- 50ml sake
- 2 Tbsp mirin
- Starch & water (1:1)
- Wash tofu and drain with paper tower
- Fry chopped onion until golden brown, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add tofu, cooked onions, green onion, breadcrumbs, egg and salt. combined well.
- shape the patty into oval shape.
- Heat oil in pan, cook both side of patty until golden brown.
- Now making the sauce. Add all the sauce ingredient into sauce pan and cook with medium heat.Cook until mushroom is soft
- Add starch water and cook until sauce is thicken
- Pour the sauce on tofu hamburger.