Ingredients ( 2 servings)
- 0.5kg potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- half onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- pinch of salt & black pepper
- half cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Heat olive oil in nonstick pan over medium high heat.
- Add onions and cook for 4 minues until soften.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant. season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer onion mixture to large bowl and set aside.
- Grate potatoes and use kitchen towel to squeeze out the water.
- In a large bowl, add grated potatoes, onion mixture, parmesan and basil.Combined well.
- Add the potatoes mixture in pan and press the mixture down firmly by spatula.
- Cook over medium low heat for 12-15 mins until bottom is golden brown.
- Flip the pancake and cook for another 12-15 mins
- Slice the pancake and serve.