- 1 pomfret (倉魚)
- pinch of corn starch on each side of fish
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp five spice powder (五香粉)
- 2 pcs ginger
- 1 pcs spring onion
- oil for cooking
- little spring onion
- 1 pcs chili padi
- mix salt and five spice powder into a small bowl
- wash and clean the pomfret fish and score the fish with knife.
- apply a coat of powder mixture on both side of pomfret fish. set aside for 5 mins
- heat oil in frying pan, add ginger and onion.
- put corn starch on both side of fish.
- add fish in the pan and cook both side until golden brown with low medium heat
- Use chopsticks to test, if can easily pass through the fish, the fish is done.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and chili padi