- 120g chicken thigh boneless
- 1 onion
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cabbage
- 1 tbsp korean chili paste
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cucumber
- pinch of sesame
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp corn starch
- 1/2 sugar
- pinch of black pepper
- wash chicken and cut into small cubes. marinated it.
- chop cabbage, onion and cucumber.
- Heat oil in pan. Add onion and garlic, cook until fragrant
- add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add cabbage & cucumber cook until soften.
- Add korean chili paste and sugar. combine well.