- 120g minced pork
- 1/3 Hard tofu
- 1 tbsp oat meal
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 white pepper
- In a large bowl, add minced pork and marinate ingredient and mix well.
- Break tofu into pieces and add in the mixture.
- Add egg and oat meal, combine well
- Use 2 spoons to scoop the meat ball, and make it into round shape.
- Heat oil in frying pan. Add in all the meat balls.
- Cook both side until golden brown.
- Lid on and cook for 5 mins more with low medium heat. Done.