Ingredients ( serve 2 )
- 2 cups cold cooked rice
- 100g shrimps ( 6 big shrimp)
- 30g cabbage Or any veggie you prefer
- 1 green onion
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sake
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- salt adjust to taste
- pinch of white & black pepper
- Clean and peel shrimp shell.cut shrimp into pieces.
- trim the cabbage steam and cut the cabbage and green onions into small pieces.
- whisk the egg in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat the wok with oil and add egg. quickly stir it with spatula and cook until 80% cooked. take it out and set aside
- in the same wok, add shrimp stir fry and then add sake and salt. cook until prawn half done, take out and set aside.
- In the same wok, add sesame oil and green onions, stir fry until fragrant.
- Add cold rice and break it up with spatula and mix well
- Add egg and prawn back in wok again and stir fry together.
- Add vegetables, white & black pepper and soy sauce.
- Stir fry all together for 1-2 mins and serve on plate.