- 4 mushrooms
- 1 Lily (鮮百合)
- 50g snow pea
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 slice ginger
- 1 tbsp Shaoxing rice wine 紹興酒
- pinch Shredded onions
For the sauce
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- pinch of sugar
- pepper to taste
- wash lily and break them into pieces, soak in the water to prevent darkening.
- Add water, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar and pepper into a bowl and mix well.
- add snow pea in boiling water and cook for 1 min. drain and set aside.
- Heat the wok with little oil, add garlic and ginger and stir fry till fragrance
- Add mushroom & snow pea and stir well.
- Add the mixture sauce and Shaoxing rice wine, cook until sauce thickens.
- Add fresh lily and stir fry awhile.
- Sprinkle chopped onions on top and serve on plate.