- 100g chicken wing OR drumticks
- 2 potatoes
- 2 gingers
- 1/4 garlic
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp hua tiao wine
- pinch of salt
- pinch of sugar
- pinch of white pepper
- marinate the chicken for 1 hour OR overnight.
- peel potatoes and cut into cubes, slice the ginger and garlic
- heat oil into wok and fry the chicken until golden brown then set aside.
- add more oil, fry ginger and garlic.
- Add potatoes till golden brown.
- Add cooked chicken in wok with potatoes.
- Add water to cover half of the ingredients and bring it to boil.
- when the water is boiling, turn to low heat. lid on and cook for 30 mins
- remove the lid and cook another 10-15 mins.
- Serve with white rice.