- 1 chicken breast (180g)
- 4 Chinese water chestnut (馬蹄)
- 100g pine nuts
- 20g green onions
- 2 chili padi OR 1 big red chili
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 5g ginger, diced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp hua tiao wine
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Peel water chestnut and diced.
- cut chicken breast into small pieces and marinate for 10 mins.
- Heat the pan. Add pine nuts and stir fry for 3 min, set aside.
- Heat oil in pan, add ginger & garlic and fry until fragrant
- Add chicken and fry till golden brown, about 4 mins then set aside.
- Add more ginger and garlic in the same pan, add in water chestnuts and cook for 2 mins.
- Add in green onions and chilies, then add in chicken.
- Add soy sauce to taste, stir fry awhile and serve on plate.
- Sprinkle pine nuts on top. Enjoy.