- 1 cup cooked rice
- 100ml cream
- 100ml chicken stock
- 200g white button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp dried herbs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp flour, mix with water.
- preheat oven at 190 degree
- wash mushrooms and cut into slices.
- Heat butter in pan, add mushroom cook until soften.
- Add dried herbs and stir fry until fragrant
- Add cream and chicken stock, cook at low heat.
- mix flour in a small bowl of water, add in mushroom cream sauce and cook till sauce thickens.
- add rice into baking dish bowl, pour the mushroom cream on top of rice.
- cover the top with cheese.
- Put in oven and baked for 10 minutes.