- 1 clove garlic
- 1.5 cm ginger
- 1 green onions
- 200g silken tofu
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 100g ground pork meat
- 1.25 Tbsp Chili Bean Sauce OR Broad Bean Paste
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp miso
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- little soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 corn starch
- 2 tbsp water
- Add all the seasonings ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- mince and garlic and ginger. chopped green onions.
- Drain the tofu and cut into small cubes.
- Heat oil in frying pan. saute ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Add ground pork, break them up with spatula and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the seasoning mixture and stir well.
- once the sauce is boiling, add tofu and coat the tofu with sauce.
- Stir carefully without breaking the tofu.
- Add green onions and serve with white rice.