- 5 chicken drumsticks
- 5 mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 slices ginger
- basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tsp sugar
For the sauce
- 20ml soy sauce
- 20ml rice wine
- 30ml water
- Heat the sesame oil in frying pan.
- Add ginger and garlic until fragrance
- Add drumstick and cook until golden brown.
- move all the drumstick to a side in the pan.
- Add sugar on the empty space in pan and cook until melt with bubbles.
- Then mix the melted sugar with drumstick tgt and keep frying them.
- Add mushroom.
- Add sauce and cook till its thicken and sprinkle basil leaves on top
- Stir fry awhile and serve on plate.