- 100g Chicken, cut 1 inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2.5 Tbsp unsalted butter
- half onion
- 1 thyme
- 4 white button mushroom
- 2.5 Tbsp flour
- 65ml heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1.5 cup chicken stock
- 2 sheets pastry
- 1 egg
other vegetables options
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- Heat oil in pan with medium high heat, add the chicken pieces and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped vegetables and cook for 5 miniutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Add butter and stir until melts, Add flour and mix well.
- Add chicken stock and thyme and bring it to boil for 15 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and cook another 10 minutes.
- Grease bowls and set aside.
- roll out puff pastry and make sure the cut dough is inch bigger than the bowl
- pour the fillings into bowls.
- Brush the sides of bowl with egg wash, cover them with puff pastry and make sure to seal the sides of bowl
- Brush the pastry tops with egg wash, make a little incision with fork.
- Cook in preheated oven 200 c for about 25 minutes until the tops are golden brown.