- 2 English muffins
- 4 ham
- 4 eggs
- butter for bread
- 1 tsp vinegar for boiling water
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp hot water
- 6 Tbsp butter
- pinch of nutmeg
- Cut English muffin into half and spread the butter on the toast and toast until lightly brown.
- Fry the ham and set aside.
- Fill a large saucepan with water and bring water to gentle simmer.
- break eggs into a small bowl and pour it into the water carefully. Repeat with other eggs. cook for 3 mins.
- Start making Hollandaise sauce When start poaching the eggs.
- Fill pot with half water and bring it simmer and Put a Glass bowl on the rim of a pot.
- Add egg yolk and melted into the bowl and whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Add lemon juice and pinch of nutmeg and continue whisking until mixture is creamy and set aside.
- Now, put toatsed muffins on plates, top with slice of ham and poached egg. pour the Hollandaise sauce on it and garnish with black pepper and enjoy.