Ingredients ( serve 1 )
- 3 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp potatoes starch
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Chicken Floss ( You can use ham or bacon)
- Basil leaves
- 1 spring onion
- 1 egg
For the sauce
- 5 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Dark Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 6 tsp Sugar
- 120ml water
- 3 tsp Corn starch
- Mix well all the sauce ingredients in bowl.
- Bring it to boil and keep stirring until sauce thickening.
- Pour the sauce into small bowl and set aside
- Chop spring onion,ham, basil leaves into fine pieces.
- Mix flour, potatoes starch, water, salt in a bowl.
- Add in shredded spring onion and ham and mix well.
- Heat the oil in frying pan and pour the mixture on it.
- Pour an egg on top of the mixture when it is half done.
- sprinkle chopped basil leaves.
- Flip after 5 minutes.
- Roll the crepe carefully and slice into few pieces.
- Serve on plate and enjoy with the sauce.