- 2 large chicken thighs with drumstick (chopped into pieces)
- 4 cloves garlic (halved)
- 20g sliced ginger
- 30g fresh basil
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp hua tiao wine / rice wine
- 1 tbsp rock sugar
- In a bowl, Add light soy sauce, hua tiao wine and rock sugar.
- Mix until sugar dissolves and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in wok and add in garlic and ginger stir fry until fragrant.
- Add chicken thighs and stir fry until 70 % cooked.
- Add sauce mixture and add dark soy saucefor color.
- cover and cook for 3 mins.
- Add fresh basil leaves.
- Toss and cook for another 30 secs, then serve.