Ingredients ( serve 1)
- 1 potato
- 1 tomato
- cheddar cheese
- tomato pasta sauce
- bacon OR ham
- basil leaves
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Preheat oven 200F
- Slice potato into thin slices and Dice tomato.
- Mixed the thin slice potatoes with 1 tbsp oil.
- In baking pan, arrange potato slices, slightly overlapping, in circular pattern.
- Put inside oven and heat for 15 minutes.
- After that, Add cheddar cheese on top.
- Add diced tomatoes.
- Add tomato pasta sauce.
- make an hole at the middle of pizza and add in an egg.
- Add cheddar cheese on top again.
- Put back in the oven and bake for another 10 mins
- Then add bacons and basil leaves.
- Add Black Pepper.
- Heat in oven for another 10 mins then serve.