- 1 whole egg
- 45ml milk
- 2tbps brown sugar
- 2 tsps dry active yeast
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbps melted butter
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- dark chocolate chips ( optional)
- pearl sugar ( optional)
- Combine milk, yest, eggs, honey, vanilla, sugar and salt in the bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add in flour and melted butter , mixed until well combined.
- remove the dough to a bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap.
- set aside for 2 hours or place in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat up the waffle iron, mix the dough with pearl sugar or chocolate chips.
- devide the dough into few equal pieces and roll each piece into a ball.
- place waffle dough on grid and cook for 5 minutes.