Potatoes Tomatoes Stew ( serve 2 ) ( 161 calories/ 1 person )
- 130 g potatoes
- 1 tomatoes
- 40g celery
- 35g carrot
- 7 g red onion
- 7 g garlic
- 50 g meat ( any kind)
- 4 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- chili powder
- basil leaves
- chop onion and garlic into fine pieces
- cut all the ingredients into cubes and small pieces.
- Stir fry onion and garlic First, Then add in celery , carrot and meat.
- Add in potatoes and tomatoes and stir fry well.
- Add in 330 ml water and tomato sauce.
- close the lid and cook with low heat for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle chili powder and basil leaves and serve.