Korean Seafood Pancake ( serve 2 )
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped kimchi
- 3 tbsp kimchi juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 5-6 peeled prawns
- 1 small squid
- half onion
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 Tbsp oil
- add flour, water, chopped kimchi, kimchi juice, chopped onion, salt and black pepper into bowl and mix well with a fork.
- add prawn and squids into the mixture and combine well.
- Heat olive oil into pan, pour in the batter and spread it evenly with spoon.
- cook each side for 5 minutes on low medium heat.
- Serve on plate when the both side of pancake is done.