Garlic chicken stir fry noodle ( serve 2 ) ( 248 calories /1 person )
- 2 bag konjac noodle ( shirataki)
- mushroom ( any kind)
- half Broccoli
- 2 pieces chicken breast
- 2 chilies
- basil leaves
- 10 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 salt
- pinch of chop basil leaves
- cut chicken breast into slices and marinade it.
- slice the mushroom and chili and cut garlic into fine pieces.
- cut broccoli into pieces, boil it and set aside.
- Heat olive oil into fry pan, add garlic and cook untill brown then add in chili.
- add in marinade chicken, stir fry till half cook and add in mushroom.
- After mushroom is cooked, add in noodles and seasons with black pepper.
- serve in plate and put broccoli on the noodle