Curry Pork Rice (serve 2 ) ( 350 calories /1 person )
- 1 potato
- 60 g pork loin
- 1/2 onion
- carrot ( optional)
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1/3 tsp olive oil
- 2 bowl of rice
- Peel potato skin, cut onion and pork loin into small cubes
- Heat oil in fry pan, stir fry pork meat.
- add onion and potatoes and stir fry well.
- Add water into pan until cover all the ingredients, boil the water with high heat.
- remove bubbles from the water, turn to low heat after water boiling.
- use chopstick to test softness of potatoes.
- If potato is soft, add curry powder and cook for 10 mins.
- serve with white rice.