Curry chicken Stir fry noodle ( serve 2 ) ( 286 calories/ 1 person)
- 2 bag konjac noodle (shirataki)
- 120g chicken breast ( can marinade with rice wine first)
- 20 g onion
- 60 g bell pepper
- 20 g garlic
- 4 tsp curry powder ( adjust to taste)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup water ( rice meassure cup)
- 4 tsp olive oil
- cut chicken breast into cubes, chop onion & garlic finely, slices bell pepper.
- Heat oil into pan, fry garlic & onion and until brown then add in chicken breast.
- add in curry powder, salt, sugar and water and cook till chicken meat is done
- Add in noodle and stir fry for 3 minutes
- then add in bell pepper and stir fry for 2 minutes and serve on plate.