Chicken Veggie Stir-fry noodles ( Serve 2) (230 calories/ 1 person)
- 4 pieces chicken fillet
- 2 bag konjac noodle (shirataki)
- 2 Bok choy
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin
- pinch of black pepper
- Cut chicken fillet into pieces, marinade it for 10 minutes.
- Wash veggie and remove root and cut into half.
- Heat olive oil into fry pan, add in chicken fillet and stir fry with low medium heat.
- Add in veggie and noodle, stir fry until chicken meat is cooked
- Add soy sauce and sesame seeds, stir fry a while.
- Serve it on plate.