Chicken Mushroom Stew Rice ( serve 2)
- 1 cup rice
- 2 chicken thigh
- 2 tsp soba tsuyu
- 1 pack maitake mushroom
- 16 g Burdock root
- 16g carrot
- 2 snowpeas OR Japanese soybean
For rice cooker
- 1 cup water or Khumbu stock
- 20ml soba tsuyu ( no need to put this if got use Khumbu stock)
- 1 Tbsp sake
- pinch of sugar
- pinch of salt
- Fry the chicken until golden brown ( no need cook fully done )
- after that, cut the chicken thigh into small cubes
- add in soba tsuyu and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- prepare mushroom, shredded carrot and Burdock root.
- wash then rice and put inside rice cooker.
- add soba tsuyu, water and other seasonings.
- add all the veggie and mixed well inside rice cooker.
- lastly add chicken thigh on top.
- when rice cooker is doing cooking, prepare snow pea and boil for 2 minutes.
- when rice is ready, serve snowpea on top of rice.