Scotch Eggs ( serves 2)
- 130g ( 1/2 cup) Ground Beef or Pork
- ⅓ tsp Salt
- Black Pepper, coarsely ground
- ½ tsp Worcester sauce OR 1 tsp cajun spice or paprika
- 15g Bread Crumbs
- ½ Beaten Egg
- 30g Chopped Cabbage or Green onion or other vege
- 2 Soft-Boiled Eggs ( 6 minutes)
- 2½ tbsp All Purpose Flour
- Add 1 tbs vinegar and 1 tsp salt into water and boil egg for 6 minutes. then cold it into ice water.
- Add the breadcrumbs to the beaten egg and stir until moisten.
- In another bowl, combine salt, pepper ,ground meat and the Worcester sauce or spice
- then add the egg and breadcrumbs mixture and chopped cabbage leaves. Combine all together.
- Take the half part of the mixture and toss it from hand to other to remove the air inside.
- flatten the meat and wrap it with half boiled egg ( dust with flour).
- coat the meat with flour then beaten egg and then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry the scotch eggs for 6 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with salad