FRANCAISE Chicken Breast
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- butterfly cut your breast.
- sandwich it in cling film and flatten using the flat side of a meat mallet or the underside of a saucepan.
- Beat the eggs and seaon with salt and pepper.
- Chop the parsley and grate parmesan cheese and add both half to egg wash, mix well.
- To a frying pan on moderate heat, add the olive oil and half the butter.
- Coat the chicken in the flour, Dip the chicken in the egg wash.
- Cook for approx 4 minutes each side (depending on thickness).
- Transfer chicken to a hot plate and rest.
- To the same frying pan on full heat, add the white wine, garlic, lemon juice, chicken stock and chopped parsley.
- Add the remainder of butter and reduce for 2 minutes on full heat.
- Return the chicken to the sauce, and reduce the sauce until it looks a little thicker.