Enoki Pork Roll
- 10 slices pork collar shabu shabu slices
- 1 pack enoki mushroom
- 1 japanese cucumber
- Chopped spring onions for garnish
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp hua tiao wine
- 1 Tbsp ginger sauce
- 5 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tsp cornstarch
- cut and remove bottom stems of enoki mushroom and cut cucumber into slices.
- roll up the enoki mushroom with pork slices.
- cook the enoki pork rolls in hot wok
- add the sauce mixture.
- As sauce thickens, coat and braise the enoki pork rolls in it for 1-2 mins.
- Place the enoki rolls on the bed of cucumber slices and garnish with chopped spring onion.