- 3 eggs
- 30 ml milk
- 0.25 Tsp baking powder
- 0.25 Tsp oil
- salt & pepper
- Grated cheese
- Favorite omelet fillings ( onions, bell peppers and diced ham )
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a frying pan, cook up your favorite omelet ingredients.
- Grease a 6 spot muffin tin.
- Fill each muffin cup with cooked omelet ingredients.
- Top with favorite shredded cheese.
- Mix egg, milk, baking powder, oil, and salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Pour egg mixture in each muffin cup. You should fill each about 4/5 of the way to the top.
- Put in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving or storing.